Sunday, March 23, 2008

Slow Week


It's wierd when you end up being so busy you can't explain what you've actually achieved? Aimless attempts of doing something worthwhile

I've some idea this week actually. A chunk of this week I've been on tour with DUELS, who have proved themselves and their new album to be just about the greatest band / album in recent times. Honestly. Good news is a few people might be picking up on that. 

So, rocked up to Newcastle and York with them, so the great and the good of those cities, Alan ex-Kubichek! and so on. 

On Wednesday I spent the day in Wakefield with my friend Jamie recording tracks for MI MYE, his band / project with all his friends. It sounds great and we're hoping to go out and play a few more gigs live

Skip to Friday and it was the Dance To The Radio alldayer, which was definately good, but definately had it's odd moments. Ida Maria, fuck me. Appaling

Oh and I passed my driving theory test on Tuesday, and I'm booked in my proper test in May. Sodding tour got in the way a bit there though

Music-wise? I dunno, I'm still rocking to Songs:Ohia. Last week I played bass for my friends band International Trust so my scrobbler chart got taken over by that


Soundtrack to this post: The Shins

No comments: